LONCANI is one of the pioneer platforms for black community which offered a wonderful solution to showcase your work and your services.
How listing works on LONCANI and what should I know
For creating a booking for any products and services, our valued customers have to visit listings for required products or services. Listings are basically customized portfolios of a specific service where the professional can add details, images, rates, terms and conditions, and other necessary information. Listings work like ads that explain the nature, details, and feedback of a specific service. There is the following important information provided on a listing:
- Services title and nature
- Descriptions and explanation
- Images of work
- Customized rates
- Terms and conditions
- Maps and geographical locations
- Calendars and available time slots
- Contact information
- Customers reviews
- Verification status
These listings are a complete portfolio which reflects the professionalism and expertise of the service's provider. A customer can make a good analysis of the services provider by analyzing listings.
- Listings are your services. There may be multiple listings for the same professional.
- Each listing contains images of previous work done.
- Some listings have a calendar and available time slots.
- Verified listings are those which are according to the rules of the LONCANI.