The LONCANI’s store dashboard is basically for the professionals that want to sell beauty and wellness products to shoppers. To have a look at your dashboard, login into the application, and you will to the first dashboard. Then, at the top of the menu, click on MY STORE to be redirected to your store dashboard.
Dashboard gives you an overall summary of your store and activities. From this dashboard, you can easily manage your stores and also get quick insights. Besides that, it will provide suggestions on how to make your store more appealing to your customers.
You can find an overview of your store, page view, orders, earnings, reviews and products. There is also an announcement section. It displays all the latest notices or announcements from the LONCANI Team.
Sales are the total of your product sold.
Earnings are your actual earning that you have received from your sales example earning = sales – expenditure
Pageview contains the total number of users that have visited your lists of services.
Order is the total number of orders to date.
Apart from the total number of orders to date we also show some details about the orders like
- Completed orders
- Pending orders
- Order in processing state
- Cancelled order
- Refunded orders and the order which is on hold due to any reason.
The dashboard also shows us some brief information about the reviews given to your services. It shows us the
- A total number of reviews received by you with some pending, spam, and trash reviews.
We have also given the service of adding a new product from the dashboard itself and getting some information about the existing orders.
On clicking on add new product you will be redirected to a new section to add a new product to your list.
Apart from all the mentioned areas, you will also be able to see
- All the important announcements under the Latest Announcement section in your dashboard.
- Sale report of the month in the form of a graph.
Next on the menu, we have PRODUCTS.
Using ADD NEW PRODUCT button, you will be able to create a new product.
- Using the IMPORT button, you will be able to import the product to your store from CSV file.
- Using the EXPORT button, you will be able to export products to CSV file. You will be able to generate and download a CSV file containing all the columns and products you select.
- You can also filter your orders by months and category. For example, in the above-mentioned picture, we have filtered our order by all dates and hair treatment category.
- You can perform the bulk action on multiple products like permanently delete all the selected products
- Using search, it will be easy for you to search for any of your products from the list.
In the menu, next we have ORDERS
- All the completed, processing, on-hold, pending, canceled, refunded, failed orders are shown in orders.
- You can filter orders based on date or by a registered customer.
- You can export total orders as well as filtered orders
After ORDERS, next menu is COUPONS
- You can also provide coupons to the customers and the information related to coupons is mentioned under the coupon’s menu.
- By clicking on ADD NEW COUPON, you can create your own coupons for the list of services you provide.
Let’s move to the next menu which is REPORTS
Under REPORTS, you can see:
- Sales in this period
- Average daily sales
- Total number of orders placed
- Total number of items purchased
- Total charges for shipping
- Worth of coupon used
- Total number of sales and number of orders in the form of a graph
- Sales by day: Under sales by day, you can check the sales of some specific period i.e. from August 1, 2020, to August 10, 2020
- products for some specific period can be checked for example product from March 1, 2020, to March 10, 2020
In the same way, you can check the Top earning and statement for some specific period.
You can check the reviews given to you by customers in the REVIEWS menu. All the approved, pending, spam, and trash reviews are shown in REVIEWS.
It will be very easy for you to check all of your withdraw under the WITHDRAW menu. You can check
- Your current balance
- Minimum withdraw amount – There should be at least a $50 dollar balance in your account to withdraw the amount
- Withdraw threshold – It will take around a maximum of 5 days to receive the withdrawal amount
You can also see withdrawal requests, approved requests, and canceled requests in reviews.
All the return request is visible in RETURN REQUEST
Let us move to next menu which is TOOLS
·Using IMPORT button, you will be able to import .xml file
·Using IMPORT CSV button, you will be able to import product to your store from CSV file.
·Using EXPORT button, you will be able to export the product data in .xml format
·Using EXPORT CSV button, you will be able to export the product data to CSV file
In case you need any help, you can directly contact us using our HELP menu.