The LONCANI Store Support feature is for existing clients who have purchased one or more items. This module puts a Contact button on your store page for customers to generate support tickets for the product/service they purchased.
When a customer creates a support ticket from your store page, will gets notified via mail that there is a customer waiting for support. Similarly, the customer gets notified via email when you replied to his support topic.
The configuration is done by you in your dashboard. You will need to enable this feature from your tore settings page.
To do this, navigate to Dashboard → Settings → Store.
At the very bottom of the page, you will get two new fields:
Enable Support: You need to check the box for using the store support feature.
Support Button Text: You can modify the store support button text from here. In the following example, we have updated it for Contact Us
After configuring, click on the Update Settings button.
After enabling the support button, you will see the Support in your left menu. From there, you can:
- View all their tickets under All Tickets.
- Filter them by Open Tickets and Closed Tickets.
- View the Status and Title of each ticket, Customer’s name, Date when the ticket was created and also the Topic/order number.
- Close or Re-open a ticket directly from the Actions column with or without responding to the ticket. This action can be done from all 3 tabs – All Tickets, Open Tickets, and Close Tickets.
4. To respond to a customer’s ticket, just click on the Topic or Title. This will open up a new page.
From here you can write your reply to your client in the given box.
You can also change the status of the ticket using the drop-down.