Shipping is a big clue when selling online, We made it easier for you. Below is the detail on how shipping works on LONCANI and how to properly set up your store and products shipping coast.
Adding you shipping and refund policies
Zone Wize shipping.
One LONCANI, we use what we called : Zone wize shipping. So you can
Vendors need to navigate to Store→Vendor Dashboard→Settings→Shipping.
From here, a vendor can add shipping methods by clicking on Edit or Add Shipping Method.
A new page will open.
From here vendors can choose to limit zone location for his customers and also add new shipping methods.
To add shipping methods, vendors need to click on Add Shipping Method and select one from the drop-down.
In this way, vendors can add unlimited shipping methods. By hovering over the shipping method, vendors can edit and delete. And the toggle button can be used to enable/disable a shipping method.
Vendors can also limit zone location using postcodes that apply to customers purchasing from that zone.
The latest feature added to the shipping settings of the ability to add the shipping policy and processing time. A vendor now can set his own shipping policy and shipping processing time for the customers. Just simply click on the policy settings tab on the top right corner marked shown in the image below to manage the shipping policy settings.
1a. Flat Rates
Each Shipping Zone can have different(and multiple) Flat Rates if you wish.
1. To make changes to a shipping method, vendor needs to click Edit.
2. Vendor can change the Title if he wants to or keep it as default. This title displays to customers in checkout.
3. Next he has to add the Cost (this is applied to the entire cart).
4. Select its Tax Status (define whether or not tax is applied to the shipping amount).
5. You can also type a Description for this method if you prefer.
5. Click on Save Settings.
1b. Local Pickup
In Local Pickup, customers can pick up the order themselves from a designated location.
1. To make changes, hover over the shipping method and click on Edit.
2. Enter a Title that displays to customers in checkout – some shops change the title to Local Delivery, for example.
3. Enter Cost – Cost for the option, is applied to entire cart.
4. Select Tax Status. Then click on Save Changes.
Free shipping is a great way to encourage customers to spend more. For example, offer free shipping on orders over $100.
1. Enter a Title that displays to customers in checkout.
2. Enter a Minimum Order Amount (if applicable).
3. Click on Save changes.
That's all about configuring Shipping!